Generation Family tree

  • hdezfamily
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2003
      hi i have the eazy family tree and wanted to know how i can print a
      descendants chart for my generations? I have not been able to do it :
      ( thanks

      ..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Josephine -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

      jhdez1998@...

      ~*~Check out my homepage~*~
      http://www.geocities.com/hdezfamily
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2003
        Hi Josephine,
        What program do you use for storing / keeping track of your genealogy?
        Then maybe some of the group members who
        use the same software you do for their family research
        can help. I use FTM 10 and have used earlier versions.
        Also I use the PAF which has a free version at
        http://www.familysearch.org

        --MarieB

        At 09:56 PM 5/26/03 +0000, you wrote:

        >hi i have the eazy family tree and wanted to know how i can print a
        >descendants chart for my generations? I have not been able to do it :
        >( thanks
        >Josephine
      • Dina
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2003
          I love the look of Generations' (Easy Tree) Charts. What part are you
          hung up on, the layout or the printing?

          -- Dina