Hope that someone can help!!

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2003
      I hope that someone can help me.I put my info on a floppy disc.When I
      went to open it a box popped up and said that Notepad couldn't open
      it.I wanted to click on Wordpad but I hit Backup instead.Now I can't
      get Backup to close.I don't know what to do.I am afraid that I may
      have lost all of my info!!!
      I hope that someone understands what I am talking about...I don't!!
      And I hope that you don't mind that I posted this.
      Thank you in advance,
      Debbie
    • cub_2
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
        Hi Debbie,

        Did you get this worked out yet? I would be glad to help out if
        not. When might be a good time for us to chat either in the club
        room here or on messenger?

        Please feel free to email me directly at kent.smith@...

        Thanks

        Cub (aka Kent)

        --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Debbie"
        <dmb1957_42@y...> wrote:
        > I hope that someone can help me.I put my info on a floppy disc.When
        > went to open it a box popped up and said that Notepad couldn't open
        > it.I wanted to click on Wordpad but I hit Backup instead.Now I
        can't
        > get Backup to close.I don't know what to do.I am afraid that I may
        > have lost all of my info!!!
        > I hope that someone understands what I am talking about...I don't!!
        > And I hope that you don't mind that I posted this.
        > Thank you in advance,
        > Debbie
      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
          Hi Kent,
          Thank you for your offer.I did get it worked out.I thought I had lost
          all my info but I got it back...thank goodness!!
          Again,thank you and the others too for your offers.
          Debbie

          -- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, cub_2 <no_reply@y...>