Re: Question on head stone hunting

  • Marie B. <rmbeck@bellsouth.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2003
      Jan
      I found you at Headstone Hunters under the
      NY State Volunteer (Ontario & Wayne Co)
      http://www.headstonehunter.com/H_statedetails.asp?ID=6573

      There are several other lookup sites that I use frequently and
      volunteer with. You can find a listing of them on my page.

      If you click on
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/#lookup
      it should take you to the portion of my page which has
      My Favorite Lookup Sites.

      The Genie Angels Main page has been down for awhile but I found
      that I can reach the State Pages by adding the Two Letter
      state abbreviation on the end of it. (see the Examples I have)

      --MarieB

      --- In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, ridakm <no_reply@y...>