Monahan

  • trog_lin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      Lisa, I found James Monahan age 32, born in Ireland, with wife
      Margaret, age 30, born in Scotland with sons, Charles age 6 born in
      New Hampshire, and John, age 3 also New Hampshire this would be on FHL
      Film 1254763, National Archives Film T9-0763, page 53D
      there are lots of others with James and Margaret combination but lots
      more children in most of the other northern states
    • Lisa Holt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
        Thank you for the lookup. My daughter¹s gg grandfather was born in New
        Hampshire in 1882 and his father and mother were born in Ireland and
        Scotland (respectively) so I¹m pretty sure this is the correct family.