Bray

  • trog_lin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2002
      Ken, the only Myra I found was born in 1871, and in the Pa census
      The Josephs I found in Tn, and S.C. were in the time period of 1875
      and 1876 but none of them had Myra as a sister, which if she was born
      in 1874 should have been with them. If you have more info about other
      members, I can look again but none of what I found appear to be what
      you are searching