Re: [genchatfriends] FindAGrave site

  • Evelynne Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      I have been a member of the Find A Grave group for well over a year now and
      I can attest to the quality of the site. There are separate pages for
      famous and non-famous individuals.

      There is also one of the finest groups of people I have ever known on the
      Find a Grave Message Group; findagravegen@yahoogroups.com . We do not
      always discuss genealogy or graveyards, but we always have the welcome mat
      out for anyone who enjoys the company of good friends. It can be
      classified as an open forum group, but anyone who needs research help will
      find it with us.

      Evelynne
      Guthrie, OK

      From Aunt Jay

      A reminder to ask all of you to post your relative's burial sites on
      this great place. You can enter just the names and dates or add
      obits and even photos. If we all support this site it will get
      better and better. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi
      It has an efficient search so check to make sure they are not already
      in there before you try to enter their names.