(no subject)

  • melharnold@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi,
      I am trying to get in touch with Karolyn Kleas about some genealogy
      information she posted some time ago on another site. The first part of her
      emali address is
      <A HREF="mailto:www.smoky_lady3@...">smoky_ lady3</A> .
      Does anyone know what internet server this lady uses or her
      full email address?
      Thanks,
      Merrell Arnold
      melharnold@...
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Merrell
        Have you tried
        smoky_ lady3@... (not the lowercase y in yahoo)

        If that don't work search Google
        http://www.google.com

        I think her name is Karolyn Klaes though.
        cause the search I ran pulled alot of Genealogy posts for
        that person. You might look there.

        Hope this helps
        --MarieB-)

        At 11:44 AM 9/3/02 -0400, you wrote:

        >Hi,
        >I am trying to get in touch with Karolyn Kleas about some genealogy
        >information she posted some time ago on another site. The first part of her
        >emali address is
        ><A HREF="mailto:www.smoky_lady3@...">smoky_ lady3</A> .
        >Does anyone know what internet server this lady uses or her
        >full email address?
        >Thanks,
        >Merrell Arnold
        >melharnold@...