WHAT A FRIENDLY HELPFUL SITE THIS IS.

  • soalx2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Thankyou Alan and Trog lin, for the pointers you gave me..Have put
      details of my Grandfather WALTER RUMSEY, who was born in India to
      Military parents, on several sites message boards...This group was
      the only one where members who didn't have a mutual interest in the
      surname,offered advice of where to look..Had a peek at your site too
      Alan, Lots of info, loved the graphics. If any members need look ups
      done in the Hastings, Eastbourn area of the south coast..U.K. Just
      let me know..Havn't found what I am looking for yet but as am new to
      geno searching, you've given me other avenues to try...Once again
      Thankyou... Soal.