fianally got info for my isaac PARKER

  • vickyal_124
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      I went to the ALBIBB L reuion today in bibb co AL an YIPPEEE i found
      my isaac PARKERS father or least i hope so :)but the tree is very
      twisted it was so fun to meet lot of nice folks an cuzzies.
      it was nice but HOTTTTTTT!

      MARY HOWARD m Issac PARKER sr (b 1797 rowan co NC)
      issac died MARY HOWARD m Issac PARKER (issac SR,nephew)
      there is also an Issac PARKER Jr for the first issac parker an mary
      HOWARD (she also apperently went by polly too) talk about twisted lol.