Re: Bryon Prentis Sweeney

  • Keri_AZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Ganlon,
      Hi!
      I have been there before and that is from the SSDI.
      The address that is given is his last known residence. I have had
      someone look there and could not find him listed in the obits for
      that month.
      So I am thinking he did not die in MS. His son 8 years later his
      last known residence was Ark but he died in TN.

      So I need to find out what the day was he died and where. Abit
      frustrating I think.

      But that is him.
      THanks tho.

      Keri Sweeney