Re: New to Group. Im stuck in need of help! ARK /Tenn NANCY!

  • Keri_AZ
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2002
      Nancy,
      Hi!
      Mine is from Norway and migrated to Minnesota also.
      This is my husband's family that I am researching.
      The Egerdahl first name is Dorthy
      She married a NELSON
      I really dont know much yet cause I am still researching and I just
      started.

      Keri

      > KERI: Where is your EGERDAHL from? I have an ENGEDAHL or
      DINGEDAHL
      > from Norway who migrated to Minnesota.
      > Nancy
    • nanner1949
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2002
        Keri:
        Let me know when you find out more on your Egerdahl. I am traveling
        to MN in July to research in Houston Cty. I have Un-verified info
        that my Dingedahl was Jorgen Dingedahl who married a Grau Skulem and
        it had to have been in the early pre 1850. Also Im not even sure if
        the name is spelled correctly because their son went by Halvor
        JORGENSON (married Christine ANDERSON)
        Nancy