Cemetery Visit

  • tired_warrior2001
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      Heya,

      The weather forcast for Saturday is encouraging. I have planned to
      visit again, the Greenwood Cemetery, located in Catawissa,
      Pennsylvania. I have some new photo equipment to try out, also, I
      want to get more photos for my files.

      And, I have an e-mail request to locate and photograph a couple of
      tombstones at that cemetery. A day at a cemetery for me, usually
      involves taking along my photo stuff, a cooler with lunch and about
      four cans of soda, a folding chair, a smudge pot and some sweet
      grass, a little portable thingee I use in case the bladder gets
      uncooperative, my boom box (with volume respectfully low) to play
      background chants, a note pad, and a calm and tranquil mood.

      Anyone having an interest in that cemetery let me know immediately. I
      am not a professional photographer so whatever photo I take for you
      will be "pot luck". I do not accept any payment, of any sort, to
      respond to requests of this nature, but also, I do not commit to what
      I get and when I will get it.

      So, lemme know before Friday night.

      Tired Warrior
      aka: Joseph

      Walk Softly Upon The Earth Its The Only One We Have
      http://cemeteriesofcolumbiaco.homestead.com/index.html
      (A non-commercial web site with absolutely NO advertisements)