  • trog_lin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      welcome haystack and aragina, Aunt Jay told you about our library with
      all the extra links and web pages made by our members I find that
      looking through the messages will give you lots of information--sure I
      realize it looks like over 5000 but those that have no relation to
      genealogy have been deleted If your interest it Brit, Canadian and
      Australian I found one that seems to have mostly those people,
      www.justgen.com, can't hurt, all links are some help to someone