Catholic Church

  • joey63us
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      I'd like to get some info from the Catholic church...How would I do
      that?

      Kerri
    • marieclassof86
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
        Kerri

        Check out the sites listed below perhaps you can
        find information there. Not being sure what sort
        of information you are looking for, I would think
        that what you will probably want to do is contact
        the parish located in the area in which the lines
        you are researching lived.

        US Catholic Diocese Addresses
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gchung/catholic.htm

        Local Catholic Church Family History & Genealogical Research Guide
        http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/

        US Catholic Parishes Online Directory
        http://parishesonline.net/scripts/default.asp

        Hope this helps
        Marie
      • joey63us
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
          Marie,

          Thanks for the info...it sure was helpful!

          Kerri

          --- In genealogychatfriends@y..., "marieclassof86"
          <marieclassof86@y...> wrote:
          > Kerri
          >
          > Check out the sites listed below perhaps you can
          > find information there. Not being sure what sort
          > of information you are looking for, I would think
          > that what you will probably want to do is contact
          > the parish located in the area in which the lines
          > you are researching lived.
          >
          > US Catholic Diocese Addresses
          > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gchung/catholic.htm
          >
          > Local Catholic Church Family History & Genealogical Research Guide
          > http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/
          >
          > US Catholic Parishes Online Directory
          > http://parishesonline.net/scripts/default.asp
          >
          > Hope this helps
          > Marie
        • Dan Ferro
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
            Thanks Maria,
            I've really just started and will use this info.
            Thanks
            Dan
            joey63us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Marie,

            <marieclassof86@y...> wrote:
            > Kerri
            >
            > Check out the sites listed below perhaps you can
            > find information there. Not being sure what sort
            > of information you are looking for, I would think
            > that what you will probably want to do is contact
            > the parish located in the area in which the lines
            > you are researching lived.
            >
            > US Catholic Diocese Addresses
            > http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gchung/catholic.htm
            >
            > Local Catholic Church Family History & Genealogical Research Guide
            > http://home.att.net/~Local_Catholic/
            >
            > US Catholic Parishes Online Directory
            > http://parishesonline.net/scripts/default.asp
            >
            > Hope this helps