Pettus or Gomillion families and surnames connected

  • shirleym85
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Please to anyone who read this message would like information on
      thees two families .. also looking for a Howard Pettus, believed to
      had been born in Pettus, Arkansas, about 1887, father's name was
      Pleasant (pleas) Pettus.. and his mother's name was Julia Quarles-
      Pettus.... also three sisters .. My grandmother, was his babysister
      and her name was Henrietta Pettus-chalk.. at the time of her death
      she was Henrietta Underwood. (know nothing about Underwood). any and
      all information will be greatly appreciated. the Pettus are from
      Mississippi and Arkansas... (from the start) they are from all over
      now. the gomillions believe to be from Arkansas .. (but for sure)
      know that they are some that do live there..
      thank you " also well to visit our family site at
      http://www.gomillion.net