HELP I am looking for a PINKLEY book

  • wildteddybare
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
      Where can I get a copy of the book "William P. Pinkley and his
      Descendants". I have been looking everywhere for it. The original
      owner is Imogene Tinsley. I greatly appreciate any help you can offer!

      Thank you
      Shannon Pinkley-Hazlett
      St. Robert, Missouri
    • Marie Beckman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
        Shannon
        You might try some of the links I have on
        My Favorite Book Sites Page
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rmbeckman/favbooksites.html

        There are several bookfinder sites on there and also several of the places that
        print and sale exclusively History/Gen Books.

        Hope this helps
        --Marie
        At 01:23 AM 3/18/02 +0000, you wrote:

        >Where can I get a copy of the book "William P. Pinkley and his
        >Descendants". I have been looking everywhere for it. The original
        >owner is Imogene Tinsley. I greatly appreciate any help you can offer!
        >Thank you
        >Shannon Pinkley-Hazlett

      • wildteddybare
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2002
          Thank you!!! I have bookmarked the site and I plan to throughly
          search it when I get home from work tonight. I hope I get some kind
          of information!

          Thanks again
          Shannon