Re: Need a geneology program?

  • gbegay_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      I have used PAF for many years and am totally
      satisfied, with the way it works and it's ease of use. I
      have over 2500 names in it now. One word of warning
      and this goes for whatever genealogy software you use
      BACKUP everytime you make a change do a back up, and not
      just one do 2 or more if you can and use different
      media ie: do 1 back up on floppy and another on zip
      disk or cd if you can. I once lost all my info and my
      floppys were no good either so I learned my
      lesson.<br>You can get PAF for free at familysearch (The LDS