Changeover of Yahoo Clubs to Groups

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      If you haven't taken time to read about yahoo
      mergering/changing over Yahoo Clubs with the Yahoo Groups feature
      please do. I have several Groups so I am familiar with
      how they work. The best feature is that the
      founders/moderators will be more able to stop the spammers. The Yahoo
      Club feature has always been lacking in this area and
      is such where a person can join and instantly spam
      the club. <br><br>The club/group will still be
      reachable at the same addy and we won't lose any
      features.<br>From what I understand you should be able to <br>do a
      search of messages by keyword(which I think is great).
      Also the switch over will be done by yahoo....no