Elusive Ancestors Causing Real slowdown

  • callihoop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      My Grandfather Willam Allen Pounds/My fathers
      father /don't know where they are at ,I know my father
      was born in Oakman, Ala. on Apr 4,1913 had a sister
      named Grace and a Brother named William. <br><br>My
      other Grandfather John Cason Hill, he was in Paden, Ms
      in Jan 21, 1923(my mother's BDay.) He did leave and
      remarry and have other children after having 6 or 7 with
      with my Grandmother Millie Mock (Maulk?) Hill. I know
      where he is buried , I put it on the headstone hunter.
      It is in a Cementary in Miss.( He is buried next to
      Millie Mock Hill )in New Asbury Cemt. Between Balwdin
      and Wheeler, Miss.<br><br>It is funny that I found
      both of my grandmothers maiden names but nothing on my
      Elusive GRANDFATHERS. I am at a BRICKWALL , being adopted
      I have gotten futher than I ever expected, But I
      still want to find them.<br><br>Sickles family, Maggie
      Sickles Hill was born around 1884 according to my
      mother's Birth Cert.I presume it would be in the South(
      area of )Tenn. ,Ala, and Miss. You know in the place
      where they are close together.