Re: 1900 Census

  • Aunt_Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      The census I am using is only indexed to the head
      of household. I need to know the surname and
      hopefully some first name of the head of household. I could
      check the Yancey in the state but would have to know
      the names of more of the family to be sure if I found
      anything.<br>Would her surname be Yancy or Ballard?<br>With no first
      name it would be a dog of a search especially since
      you are not sure what state. It helps to know the
      county of the state.<br>you can contact me at
      Aunt_Jay@...