Re: Need help to put binder together

  • pooh0322
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Julie,<br> I put mine together with clear slip
      covers, I used dividers to seperate each person then put
      all there info together copies of birth
      certificates,death certificates, marrage license, ect. then go back
      by date or family group. I hope this helps some....
      you could also make a book using Family Tree Maker if
      you have access to it then just make the binder of
      your records....<br>Amy