Re: Hi Everyone

  • flbabe_38
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      Hi Pat, There are a number of MD sites.
      Rootsweb.com has some lists that you can subscribe to that are
      very helpful. I'm doing Baltimore, MD area, (City)
      too! Years ago there use dto be a Baltimore City also,
      if you don't know! I have Palmers, Wm, David, Henry
      also, all family members. Father wm, & sons follow!
      Mid-1850's & before. David is my branch. He married a Oh
      girl, in Columbiana County in/abt.<br> 1880, found in
      census, & had kids there & died in 1900's there. Anyone
      can help me email me.<br> I know Enoch Pratt offers
      an online email service that you can get them to
      send you pages out of City directories & perhaps other
      documents. I only had some City directories sent. Up to 6
      pages, & then they charge only $2-3 dollars! I ended up
      feeling i could afford to send $5 for their trouble!
      Imagine the possibilities! Good luck, & happy hunting,
      flbabe_38