New to this......

  • Saint_Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      I have just recently decided that i'd like to
      research my family's history. I have never done anything
      like this before and have no idea where to get started
      except, obviosly, with my living relatives. But what kind
      of questions do i ask? Is there a recomended "list
      of important questions" or anything like that? Any
      help would greatly be appreciated as i am new to this
      and totally open to any advice, direction or help of
      any kind.<br>Thank you.<br>Saint_ann (researching the
      St.Pierre family)