Passenger list

  • egypt_1860
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      I need help finding a family that is suppose to
      been on a ship name Manchester that came from Sweden.
      All I know about the family is: Herman & Maltida
      QUICK or QVICK They had 6 children some of them is
      suppose to been born in Sweden. Glen Alvin born 1891,
      Charles, Ernest, three sisters but don't know their names.
      Some may or may not have been born in Sweden that is
      what I was told. Any help would be greatly appreciate.
      Thank you for your time. Take Care and hugs Donetta