RE:new book

  • dianna_1962
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:26 PM
      Hello all:<br>I have purchased another new book.
      It is called <br>The History of Wetzel Co. WV up to
      1901. Anyne interested let me know I will be glad to
      share stories from it.<br><br>Also I have added a link
      to a local publisher who specializes in genealogy
      books. Some are specific to WV and other are all over.
      Go have a peek.