JOHNSON, STOWELL, WAGENER, CALVIN...

  • white_tigers_eyes_77
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 2:53 PM
      and LEWIS. Alvin Johnson is my paternal
      grandfather. But I don't have much info on him. He was born in
      1928, in Texas, Dallas area. Stowell, Wagener and
      Calvin are names from my paternal grandmother's side.
      William J. Lewis is my maternal granfather's name. He was
      born in 1922 0r 23 in New York. I don't have anything
      on him or his family.