Re: Great Source for Cherokee Research

  • imadesertrat2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001
      GBegay, I visited the sites you posted and I am
      very impressed. Obviously this woman knows what she is
      talking about. I have been researching Native American
      Ancestry for many years, and found the articles
      enlightening and informative. I for one subscribed so I can
      receive all her articles.<br><br>I hope you continue to
      post messages like this one it really points out some
      of the "off the beaten path" sources that can be
      found on the web.<br>Thanks again