Great Source for Cherokee Research

  • gbegay_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001
      I will try one more time to help some fellow club
      members. Although after the last time I am a little
      hesitant.<br><br>I have found an author at Themestreams.com that is
      writing about researching Cherokee Ancestry.<br>She is
      well informed and seems to know what she is talking
      about. Have checked out some of the sources she used and
      they are accurate.<br><br>If you are interested you
      can see her work at
      something that helps, and be sure to rate her articles
      because this is what keeps her writing. <br><br>GBegay