??? grandfather's middle name

  • jglg55
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      My grandfather,Rufus P. Dotson, was born in July
      1879 in Wise County Virginia and died in 1939. His
      Parents were William Patton Dotson and Eliza Jane Hill
      Dotson.<br>We were told that his middle name was Patrick but
      when I started looking around on the genealogy sites I
      saw his name as Patton. I really would like to know
      for sure. Is there anyone who could find this info
      for me?<br>Lorene