Hello Gang!!

  • Capri5150
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hi everyone,<br><br>For those who have spoken to
      me before probably think I dropped off the planet.
      but i have been having new hits on the family tree's
      that i have been working on. also i wanted to ley
      ya'll know that if anyone needs info on Center Grove
      Cemetery in Missouri, I have pages 17-44 from the book
      called Gone But Not Fogotten. A friend sent me copies of
      the cemetery part and I have found a lot of relatives
      in there. Not all are listed however. The cemetery
      is located in Missouri. Also if anyone needs look
      ups in the Cherokee Roots Vol 1 and 2 i have those
      also. you can email me at capri5150@... put in
      the subject which ever is needed. I will get back to
      you asap. i do have 2 children so i might not get
      back right away. thanks lots talk at ya'll
      later<br><br>vickie