Gen Chat Friends--In Memory Page

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2000
      As many of you know Tony Harrison known to most
      of us as Scorpio or Zeus passed away last week.<br>I
      had spoken with Scorp in cheeta voice chat on several
      occassions....if you can imagine a person from New Zealand trying
      to understand a person from Alabama(the southern
      USA) then you can see the humor in that.<br>You will
      be greatly missed Scorp.<br>Marie<br>You can view
      the Club's In Memory Page(the work of KBIAM) and sign
      the guestbook at the following
      url<br><a href=http://our_club_members.homestead.com/Memory.html target=new>http://our_club_members.homestead.com/Memory.html</a>