Re: Homesteading

  • brbrooks99
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      This is the URL for searching the Bureau of Land
      Management Records. You may have to go to the home page and
      enter your zip code, but try this one first.
      researching (like Patentee Last Name and State). You are
      probably trying to find who was where, when. In our land
      patent databases: <br><br>Read the information on the
      right hand menu, if you are not familar with
      this.<br>If you need help with this, please let me know. I
      just looked at the surname of Andrews for an example
      and there were 12 pages with that last name. They are
      adding records daily, I believe there are over 4 million
      on this site currently.