Re: Just getting started and don't know

  • Aunt_Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      I found that a good software program helps to
      arrange the data that you will accumulate. I have the
      Familytreemaker by Broderbund and like it a lot. There are other
      good programs too. I looked in the social security
      death index for the surname Schwemley and find there
      are a great many entries and some in the states you
      mentioned. You could also go to <a href=http://www.familysearch.org target=new>http://www.familysearch.org</a>
      and enter the names in their search. Also try the
      search at <a href=http://www.uftree.com target=new>http://www.uftree.com</a> and
      the sites listed in the club links for other
      searches.<br>I hope this will help you some.