Virginia Page updated --check it out

  • MarieClassof86
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hey everyone I've just updated the Virginia Page.
      I've added some new links and changed the layout a
      bit. When I started working on this page I thought I
      only had one line out of Virginia...since then I've
      found at least ten more direct lines out of the state.
      forget to check out page 2 which you can get to via the
      next button at the bottom of the first
      page.<br>Enjoy!<br>Marieclassof86@...