Looking for information!

  • tamsue31
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2000
      I am looking for some information on Springville,
      PA. We are putting together a founder days and would
      like to find anyone who has ancestors from this area
      in the 1820's. We are located about 30 miles north
      of Scranton, PA and about 11 miles north of
      Tunkhannock, PA...if anyone has relatives in this area or know
      of any ancestors, please let me know, send emails to
      tamsue31@.... Thank you very much!!!