SINQUEFIELD

  • cjayduke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      I just heard from a distant cousin that found me
      via the internet either through this forum or through
      one of my numerous postings on Genweb. I FOUND my
      ggrandparents, ggreatparents and my maternal gggrandparents in
      the same line with one fell swoop! So excited. New
      name to research <br>BALDEN. So its Sinquefield
      Alexander, Balden, Bryant. Have a date of marriage for
      ggrands March 10, 1881. Advice to newbies keep plugging
      eventually you will find it!!!