Re: Look-Ups Victoria, Australia B,D & M

  • awp_44
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hi<br><br>I dont know if this is the family you
      are looking for but I found a Michael Curtain and a
      MAry Ann Smith with 5 children born in the Chiltern
      Area between 1877 and 1887.<br><br>I found a marriage
      of a Michael Curtain and Mary Ann Smith in NSW in
      1874.<br><br>If this is the Family you are looking for you can
      email me on AlanWPaul@... for full
      details.<br><br>awp_44