FIRST GENEALOGY AWARD FOR MOM'S LIBRARY

  • texasgranma
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:17 AM
      Mom's Library has won its first Genealogy
      Award...It was given to us by Gracie Stover, Webmistress of
      Gracie's Family Trees.....This is a very special
      award....given only to those Genealogy sites who help other
      genealogists in their quest.....And we were given the award
      because "you are making a great contribution in helping
      people"<br>Gracie has also linked us to her Public Library
      page.....She has quite a bit of activity on her pages so this
      will give us more exposure and will bring traffic to
      our site....<br>Congradulations to all of you who
      have worked so long and hard to make Mom's Library a
      reality....This has really been a team effort....We have come a
      long way in three months...<br>You can see the award
      on Mom's
      Library...address...<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1314/genclublibrary.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1314/genclublibrary.html</a><br>Thanks to all of you who have made this