re: barden family

  • nb47
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      hi everyone, <br><br>Has anybody out there got
      any information on bardens who migrated to australia
      from ireland approx 1887, or any information of
      descendants of siblings of Patrick Joseph Barden and Barbara
      Allen or Ellen Barden (nee Taylor) <br>Would love to
      recieve to any info.<br><br>I have tried every web link
      available to me to find information even family.org.com