Revised & Updated GenealogyTips & Pointers

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2014
      For those of you who are interested in Free Genealogy advice and coaching, I have updated and revised the ManyRoads Genealogy Tips & Pointers page.  Hopefully the articles are now easier to navigate and find.  Currently the major categories include: Search Tricks & Tips; German Genealogy Pointers; Quebec Genealogy Pointers; Polish Genealogy Pointers; Technology & Tools Pointers; Ancestry.com Pointers.

      I will be re-arranging and adding detail to the catrogies in the near term.

      I hope some of you might find the postings helpful.

      http://www.many-roads.com/tips-opinions-pointers/

      atb
      ...mark