Polish Genealogy Links

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 5:52 AM
      For those who are researching areas in what is today Poland or in those areas that were Poland earlier, I have created a list of (currently 26) links and placed them on ManyRoads. This page ( http://is.gd/48cLgQ ) and its links will update as I add additional sites.

      If you wish to view all out links (multiple hundreds of them) they are each grouped under topic/ subject header on our links page ( http://is.gd/mbH39F )-click on a desired topic header to view those links within it.

      If you have others to share, please contact me off-line.

      ...mark