German Genealogy Groups & Associations Listing

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2013
      Hello all,

      If you are trying to find resources to assist you with your German Genealogy efforts, perhaps getting in touch with a specific Genealogical Group might help.  If you think that might be worth a try but you don't know where to start, I have just published a listing of some 70 German Genealogical Groups and Associations.  They are listed on ManyRoads at:

      http://is.gd/y2FjxF

      Be aware the list will update magically as I find and add additional groups.  If you know of any I missed, please let me know and I'll add them.

      Happy New Year!
      ...mark