So you think your ancestor was Prussian…

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2013
      If you are researching family from Prussia and are having a difficult time, I have posted an article to hopefully help you. The article and a number of associated links may be found on ManyRoads at: http://is.gd/j0lELS
    • dossettcecilia
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2013

        There are groups on Facebook that talk about some Dutch and German genealogy issues. Perhaps there is one for Prussia? I would post the question on the German genealogy Facebook site to see if anyone has any ideas.

        ---In genealogychatfriends@yahoogroups.com, <genealogy@...> wrote:

        If you are researching family from Prussia and are having a difficult time, I have posted an article to hopefully help you. The article and a number of associated links may be found on ManyRoads at: http://is.gd/j0lELS
      • tro_glin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2013

          the [post just before yours is about Prussian ancestry

          in fact this member has a good many references that will help you with this search

          you might do well to look back over previous messages