Généalogie Québecois Genealogy

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013
      If you are of French Canadian (Quebecois) ancestry this may be right down your alley.  If you are interested in getting and sharing information, tips & pointers regarding the search for Quebec and Franco-American Ancestors and you are a member of LinkedIn (or willing to register; it is free) then Généalogie Québecois Genealogy may be the “right” LinkedIn Group for you.

      I created this (my 3rd and newest LinkedIn Group) for the purpose of assisting folks in searching for their French Canadian past.

      If you are interested you may register, here's the registration page:http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6543204&trk=groups_guest_about-h-logo&goback=%2Egna_6543204

      Stop by to join in…  see what you can share, see what we can learn.  Ask questions regarding your search(es). We'd love to have you and work together to solve our "French puzzles". Note: This is a totally Free group.