New Ethnic German Genealogy Group

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2013
      If you are interested in getting and sharing information, tips & pointers regarding the search for German Ancestors and you are a member of LinkedIn (or willing to register; it is free) then Ethnic German Research may be the “perfect” LinkedIn Group for you.

      If you'd like to learn more about this group before deciding it is for you, please visit: http://is.gd/DEolWF

      If you are 'ready' to register, here's the registration page: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6535825&trk=anet_ug_hm

      Stop by to join in…  see what you can share, see what we can learn.  Ask questions regarding your search(es). We'd love to have you and work together to solve our "German puzzles". Note: This is a totally Free group.