Release of Book Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color

  • alani2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      This is my 4th book, the revised edition of Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color. It is a history of over 400 years
      of my family, many of whom were Free Persons of Color in Colonial
      Pennsylvania and Virginia. For those who want to trace, "Stop and Frisk" the best place to start is Colonial Virginia. That is where the laws
      against Negroes Moving About were passed by Virginia Legislatures. This
      is not a Genealogy Tree, it is a history book, of people who made
      contributions, against a back drop of racism. The descendants of those
      featured in Notes and Documents fought in the United States Colored
      Troops, out of Pennsylvania. There is a special discount of 20% for the
      first 50 purchases.

      Product Details
      ISBN: 9781304226198
      Copyright: Anita L. Wills

      Edition:Second Edition
      Publisher:Lulu.com
      Published:August 20, 2013
      Language:English
      Genre: African American History, Non Fiction
      Pages:211For Discounted Price and more information Follow Link:

      Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color, Revised Edition

      Anita Wills

      "If you believe people have no history worth mentioning, it's easy to believe they have no humanity worth defending."
      — William Loren Katz
      June 18, 2009