Re: [genchatfriends] Re: Something new on ManyRoads, can you help?

  • Mark F Rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      I am glad you find the materials interesting, Ann.

      I have been gathering a lot of new documents and images, such as I am
      able. I intend to continue the journey.

      As for the translations... well I'm conflicted.

      Pax Vobiscum,
      ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

      Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
      <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
      *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
      Family); *Professional Genealogist *
      *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
      *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
      *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
      Genealogical Society
      *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
      want him or whether you don't."*

      Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)