Re: Something new on ManyRoads, can you help?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
      Wow, Mark. The site is really sharp looking!

      The albums contain sobering photos. i so wish they all had English
      captions, but I understand that would be a huge undertaking. I am going to
      tell my friend who has German ancestry about the site. Her maiden name is
      Lechteig. There are many of them in the USA, as well as, Germany.

    • Mark F Rabideau
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
        I am glad you find the materials interesting, Ann.

        I have been gathering a lot of new documents and images, such as I am
        able. I intend to continue the journey.

        As for the translations... well I'm conflicted.

        Pax Vobiscum,
        ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

        Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
        <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
        *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
        Family); *Professional Genealogist *
        *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
        *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
        *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
        Genealogical Society
        *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
        want him or whether you don't."*

        Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)