Something new on ManyRoads, can you help?

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      Hello all,

      Perhaps you can help me out. I have made changes to the following ManyRoads pages. They now use our new Galleries, web pages and databases. Sadly, they need additional testing, as well. I believe everything is working, but perhaps you will see something different.

      The albums and images cover West & East Prussia, WW2, Elbing area, The post-WW2 Expulsion of Germans from the East, etc.

      Thank you in advance.
      ...mark

      http://www.many-roads.com/photo-galleries/flucht/
      http://www.many-roads.com/photo-galleries/photos-galleries/senger-family-photo-albums/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
        Wow, Mark. The site is really sharp looking!

        The albums contain sobering photos. i so wish they all had English
        captions, but I understand that would be a huge undertaking. I am going to
        tell my friend who has German ancestry about the site. Her maiden name is
        Lechteig. There are many of them in the USA, as well as, Germany.

      • Mark F Rabideau
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013
          I am glad you find the materials interesting, Ann.

          I have been gathering a lot of new documents and images, such as I am
          able. I intend to continue the journey.

          As for the translations... well I'm conflicted.

          Pax Vobiscum,
          ...mark (Mark Rabideau)

          Founder & Manager of *GenerousGenealogists*
          <http://generousgenealogists.com/>
          *ManyRoads* <http://many-roads.com/> Family Genealogist (Rabideau-Henss
          Family); *Professional Genealogist *
          *Snail mail at: *711 Nob Hill Trail - Franktown,CO USA - 80116-8717
          *phone:* +1.303.660.9400 *fax:* +1.303.660.9217
          *member:* Association of Professional Genealogists & National
          Genealogical Society
          *"It's always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you
          want him or whether you don't."*

          Rabbit, Pooh's Little Instruction Book (Winnie the Pooh)