Additional GenerousGenealogists Security Measures

  • mark_f_rabideau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      By way of continuing to improve security and reduce hacker attacks, additional security measures have been added to the GenerousGenealogists' Website and user/ member accounts. Details on these changes may be found at:

      http://generousgenealogists.com/2013/07/15/addtional-cleanup-change/

      atb
      ...mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
        I'm having trouble trying to set up a new password. It says I already have
        an account. Will you help me please?

        Ann Y Stokes